January 28, 2015

Hey y'all,

We have a HUGE favor to ask of you.  We have some friends that are in need of our prayers.  They have struggled with this trial for over twenty years and they're still serving and trusting God! 

Heather, the oldest daughter, has been suffering from two rare diseases for over twenty years.  These diseases also cause her to have multiple seizures every day.  At times, she has had up to 200 seizures in one day!

This past year, the doctors informed Heather and her family of a procedure that could stop her from having these seizures.  She could live a seizure free life!  They ran multiple tests and none of them were successful, except the very last one! 

This past Monday, she had the surgery to remove the left side of her brain, the part that is infected by the diseases and causing the seizures.  She was in surgery for 11 hours.  She is now in ICU and is having trouble breathing on her own as well as many other issues.  Heather isn't waking up like they would like her to, but she has had some movement. 

We ask that you help us pray for Heather and her family.  They have a website where you can read more about the whole situation and read about the updates as well. 

 
This is Heather.  She just turned 30 years old and has been suffering from severe seizures for over 20 years.  I have never once heard Heather complain from the trials she has faced.  Instead, she has praised God and allowed Him to use her for His glory.  She is one of the sweetest, most humble, Christian ladies I know.  She is not bitter at God for allowing her health issues, but rejoices in Him.  She often sings a song written by Ron Hamilton called, "Rejoice In The Lord".

God never moves without purpose or plan
When trying His servant and molding a man.
Give thanks to the LORD though your testing seems long;
In darkness He giveth a song.

I could not see through the shadows ahead;
So I looked at the cross of my Saviour instead.
I bowed to the will of the Master that day;
Then peace came and tears fled away.

Now I can see testing comes from above;
God strengthens His children and purges in love.
My Father knows best, and I trust in His care;
Through purging more fruit I will bear.

CHORUS:
O Rejoice in the LORD
He makes no mistake,
He knoweth the end of each path that I take,
For when I am tried
And purified,
I shall come forth as gold.

KJV 

I Peter 5:7 KJB  

.JUST A MUSTARD SEED



Don't give up
   

 


No comments: